NO TIE LACES FAQ
What do you get:
- 1 set = 2 elastic laces + 2 locks - perfect for one pair of shoes
What are they made of:
- Laces - Stretchy Elastic Nylon
- Locks - Durable Electro-Plated Metal
- One size fits all
Length of Laces
- 100cm per piece (+-5cm)
Will this fit my shoe?
- As long as your shoe has shoe laces & shoe lace holes -- YES!
- No deformation
- No funny smells
- Wear resistant
How do I get them onto my shoes? Don't stress its easy!
- If you bought new laces, remove your old laces from one shoe (we recommend doing one shoe at a time so you can copy the lace pattern).
- Re-thread the new laces through the lace holes using your other shoe as a reference. If you are experienced, you can try your own preferred pattern.
- Thread the metal lock onto your shoe lace with screw side of lock facing the nearest end of the shoe lace.
- Size up and tie a knot near the screw side of the lock.
- Tighten the knot so that the knot can slide into the metal lock cavity.
- Repeat on the other side of the shoe lace, however make sure that the metal lock you insert will screw into the metal lock on the other lace before you tie the knot.
- When you are happy with where the metal lock will screw together, cut off the remaining ends of the shoe laces with sharp scissors.
- Screw the metal locks together.
- Go & enjoy your life & never waste another second tying shoe laces again!
- Shop our range of colours and customise the rest of your shoes - they're great for the kids, grandparents and other family members!
If you need a visual of the above instructions, please visit our 'How They Work' section to watch an installation video.